Pro Accounting Services
Looking for Accounting Services?
I have just what you need! With Quick books being the most popular cloud-based accounting software, I can help you get started and stay on track. Whether you are just starting off or have been in business for some time, I have just the service for you!
How Can I Help!
Pro Accounting Srvcs make it easy to get started! Our team of experts has years of experience so you can confidently focus on what you do best while we focus on the accounting portion of your business. My goal is to help you reach the next level without trying to figure out the Accounting side of things!
I offer a wide range of services including but not limited to financial statement preparation, budgeting, and forecasting, cash flow management, tax planning and preparation, tax compliance assistance as well as consulting services on best practices for running your business efficiently. I take pride in helping my clients maintain a well-organized and accurate book!
Contact me today at ProAccountingsrvcs@yahoo.com and let me show you how life could be better with Pro Accounting Srvcs by your side!
“Never take your eyes off the cash flow because it’s the lifeblood of business.”
Tax & Accounting Services At Your Demand
- QuickBooks Setup – New to quickbooks? We help businesses setup their Quickbooks account and choose the right plan for their business. Schedule a quickbook consultation today to get a full walk through and set-up!
- Bookkeeping Cleanup — Do you need to get your books up-to-date or organize your businesses income and expenses? Inquire about our Bookkeeping Clean-up Services to get you all caught up!
- Monthly Bookkeeping — Stay up-to-date and avoid last minute chaos with monthly bookkeeping services.
- Create Chart of Accounts — We organize and create tailored specific chart of accounts to accurately categorize transactions.
- Inventory Management — Monitor and adopt an inventory system that will maximize profits. No more wasting funds on useless inventory by keeping track of what sells and what doesn’t. Inquire about our services today!
- Payroll Manegement — Avoid payroll fines and penalties! We manage payroll taxes to avoid common mistakes! We’ll set you up, implement the correct tax rates, keep track of payroll tax liabilities, and assist in remitting quarterly payroll taxes on time!
- Quarterly Estimated Taxes — Don’t want a high tax bill at the end of the year? We’ll set-up your Estimated Taxes and remit payments to reduce year-end tax liabilities, possible fines, and penalties.
- Account Payables and Account Receivables — Need help paying your vendors on time or retrieving accounts receivables from your clients? Inquire about our services to help manage A/P and A/R as an “add on” to your accounting & bookkeeping services.
Business & Individual Tax Returns
- Individual Tax Return — We prepare individual tax returns such as form 1040, 1040NR, 1041, Self-Employment Taxes, and More!
- Business Tax Return — Need a schedule K-1 for your partnership? Do you have to file an S- corp or C- corp tax return? We prepare all business tax returns including partnerships, Corporations, Non-profits, etc. File your 1065, 1120, 1120s, 990, 940 / 941 with Pro Accounting Srvcs.
- Information Return — We help businesses file informational returns such as 1099s and W-2’s.
New Business Formation
New Business Formation — Starting up an LLC, Corperation, S-Corperation, Non-profit organization, partnership, or MMLLC? We’re here to help. We will handle everything you need to legally start your business.
CFO Services — Our CFO Services include Reviewing and/or Preparing Financial Statements, Creating Budgets and Forecasting, Cash Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Management, Monthly Reviews, and MORE!
Business Funding — We help businesses obtain funding from start to finish. Let us help by partnering up with our business funding lenders today!
Additional Services — We provide services on Sales Tax, Change in Accounting Method, Review/Change Business Structure, and S-Elections.
Building a culture of
Proaccountingsrvcs.com provides fairness in accounting services. We are a team of professional accountants, auditors, and tax professionals who can help you with your business needs or personal finances. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at an affordable price so that everyone has access to fair, quality accounting services.
You`ve got a business, and it needs to be managed. We make sure that your books are in order so you can focus on what you do best. Our team is well-versed in the latest tax laws and regulations for small businesses and entrepreneurs, ensuring that you have all the information necessary to keep your company running smoothly. From individual to corporation taxes, we`re here for every step of the way.
We are a team of experts who know how to simplify the process of taxes. We have streamlined the tax preparation process by taking all of the guesswork out and making it easy for you! Our goal is to make this year’s tax season as seamless and stress-free as possible, while also providing you with accurate information in order to keep your finances on track. When it comes time for tax day, we will be there every step of the way, guiding you through each part.
We are a team of professionals who believe in transparency. That`s why we offer our services at competitive rates with no hidden charges. We will be upfront and honest about the costs you can expect, but also give you examples of what your budget might be depending on size and complexity. Our goal is to make accounting as painless as possible.
We handle all of the hard work for you so that you can reap the benefits. We know how important it is to maximize your refunds and we want to make that process as easy as possible. Our website is loaded with valuable information, including a list of common mistakes made by taxpayers and how they can be corrected. Contact us today to see what proaccountingsrvcs.com can do for you!
What are the 3 taxes?
Flip the card for the answer!
Regressive, Proportional and Progressive Taxes
Taxes are divided into three types: regressive, proportional, and progressive. Two of these taxes affect high- and low-income earners differently. A regressive tax has a greater impact on people who earn less money than wealthy people.
What do we pay taxes for?
Flip for the answer!
Fund various federal programs
We pay taxes to fund a variety of federal, state, and local services. Half of Americans’ tax burden is for federal programs which pay for Social Security, Medicare, and Defense. State and local taxes also pay for Medicaid, infrastructure, and libraries.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
TRY YOUR LUCK
Enter your email address to spin the wheel for a chance to win exciting offers.